Homeownership is a goal for many Americans. However, maintaining a home can be overwhelming sometimes. Especially if there are years of deferred maintenance. Below is an easy-to-follow checklist to help you tackle these small tasks each month throughout the year.
Search by Season:
Spring Summer Fall Winter
- Make sure your gutters are free from any ice dams and icicles.
- Inspect fire extinguishers
- Clean behind the refrigerator and stove to help better airflow and to prevent from appliances running to hot.
- It is important that you change your HVAC filter every 30 or 60 days.
- Deep clean your oven. If you eat home cooked meals regularly, they can get pretty dirty. A good cleaning once a year will help keep it nice.
25551 Views, 0 Comments